We are open with limited capacity - see the latest news on the home page for the current opening rules during the coronavirus (COVID-2019) pandemic.
Mark (hairdresser services) underwent urgent arm surgery on the 28th May 2020 and is still recovering, so hairdresser services are extremely limited. Please be aware that new bookings may not be available, so if your booking request is not able to be accommodated, please do not be offended and accept our apologies at this diffiuclt time.
Latest News - 10th September 2020
The salon is currently open but due to the coronavirus (COVID-2019) pandemic, we have specific rules for being open:
- Our opening hours are limited
- Walk-ins are not accepted - advance bookings only
- The salon is enforcing social distancing rules so booking availability/timings are very restricted
- Customers must be wearing facemasks - access to the salon will not be allowed without a facemask - the legal obligation to wear a mask at all indoor locations was re-instated on 10th September 2020
- While in the salon customers must observe social distancing of 2m between themselves and any other customers who may be present
- If you have a dry cough, fever and/or high temperature please do not come to the salon (stay at home and quarantine/isolate yourself for 14 days)
- Upon entering the salon you will be required to disinfectant your hands at the entrance or immediately wash your hands
† - Adobe Acrobat Reader (which is free
) may be required to view the PDF versions of our price guides