We are open with limited capacity - see the latest news on the home page for the current opening rules during the coronavirus (COVID-2019) pandemic.
Unfortunately, Mark (hairdresser services) underwent urgent arm surgery on the 28th May 2020 and will be recovering until the 20th August 2020 at the earliest. If you already have a hair booking before
this date Mark will have been in contact with you. All other hair bookings should be made for after this date, but as his return may still be delayed under doctor's orders, any bookings
made for after 20th August may have to be moved - we will give you as much notice as possible in such cases and will contact you to change such dates.
Latest News - 31st July 2020
The salon is currently open but due to the coronavirus (COVID-2019) pandemic, we have specific rules for being open:
- Our opening hours are limited
- Walk-ins are not accepted - advance bookings only
- The salon is enforcing social distancing rules so booking availability/timings are very restricted
- Customers must be wearing facemasks - access to the salon will not be allowed without a facemask - although the obligation to wear a mask was lifted on 1st July 2020 we still require our customers to wear masks for everyone's safety
- While in the salon customers must observe social distancing of 2m between themselves and any other customers who may be present
- If you have a dry cough, fever and/or high temperature please do not come to the salon (stay at home and quarantine/isolate yourself for 14 days)
- Upon entering the salon you will be required to disinfectant your hands at the entrance or immediately wash your hands
† - Adobe Acrobat Reader (which is free
) may be required to view the PDF versions of our price guides